The Markets at Town Center provides of selection of high traffic locations and offers flexible terms – one week, one month, peak seasons or year-round – whatever works for you and your business.
Specialty leasing is the perfect retailing experience whether you are a seasoned retailer expanding your business or an entrepreneur introducing a new product to the area.
- Bring new ideas and retail concepts to consumers.
- Lease on short-term basis, with minimal investment and high profit opportunity.
- Take advantage of the exposure and customer traffic that the Town Center market delivers.
- Operate during peak holiday seasons or unique time periods for your business target.
- Extend your reach to customers beyond an existing location or online business.
- Retail Merchandising Units (RMUs) – Freestanding retail cart/kiosk provided by the center.
- Kiosks & Carts – Freestanding kiosk or cart provided by the retailer with pre-approval by the center.
- Pop Up Stores – Pre-approved retail concept located in common area or in-line space.
Market + Audience
- The Town Center retail area serves Northeast Florida including Jacksonville and surrounding beach communities – featuring local residents, season second-home owners and tourists.
- Jacksonville and its surrounding communities attract 5.3 million tourists each year, with 47% reporting that shopping is a top activity.
- 31.1 million SF of office space and 205,224 employees within 7 miles.
- Traffic counts: Town Center Pkwy. – 40,000 AADT; J. Turner Butler – 117,500 AADT.
- The Markets at Town Center is located in the heart of two million square feet of high-end retail & restaurants as well as two new hotels & several multi-family complexes.
The Markets at Town Center provides a unique way to reach customers during their daily routines. With exceptional reach and frequency in high traffic areas, in-center advertising will successfully deliver your brand and message.
- Lamp post banners
- Sidewalk graphics
- Building front banners/graphics
- Freestanding framed signs
- Structural wraps
Sponsorships + Promotional Events
The Markets at Town Center offers prime settings for interactive exposure for your brand or product. Whether a short- or long-term promotion, we will work to customize a sponsorship or event to meet your marketing needs.
- Holiday programs
- Experiential programs
- Product sampling/demonstrations
- Back to school programs
- Walking programs
- Touring marketing programs
- Special events